Virtual Conferences, including webcasting, live streaming and on-demand hosting, using the latest technology will keep you connected and informed.
We can assist you with:
Nowadays, plenty of business is done virtually, including conferencing. There are plenty of benefits in hosting your conference online.
- Costs are reduced for travel, accommodation, venue, catering and onsite expenses.
- Due to these decreased onsite costs, you can offer a lower the price of admission, enabling those with limited budgets to attend virtually and participate actively.
- Expand your audience - people from across the globe can interact with each other, encouraging attendance from those who would not normally be able to attend in person.
- You are more likely to attract high-demand speakers who don't have the time to commit to a person-to-person conference, but are happy to share on a digital platform, via live streaming or a pre-recorded presentation. We can assist with guidance to ensure speaker content is delivered effectively.
- A virtual conference enables you to create a 'product' i.e. recordings from your conference - that you can continue to share and use as an educational tool after the event. Post-Conference analysis can be reported on outlining attendance and effectiveness, especially useful for sponsors!
- And, finally, there's the obvious: sometimes unforeseen circumstances can make in-person conferences in certain locations simply impossible. This is where we are at today!
Get in touch so we can help you out with your virtual conferencing requirements. Call Donna on 021 325 133 to discuss your virtual conferencing options.